Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sailing My shoes to TImbuktu- Joyce thompson

The book I have been reading is called " Sailing my shoes to Timbuktu" By Joyce Thompson. I know we should not read books that we do not like but I cannot help it. I hate having to give up on a book when I already started. The only reason I was reading this book was because thriftsbook.com messed up my book order and I hadn't gotten the other book I wanted.  I figured why waste a book thats here. I don't like it because it's really confusing. It talks about a religion I never heard of. Also I feel like its random stories put into one. She goes from talking about herself to her mother and each chapter is about an event that happens. I am not sure if it is in chronicle order or not. It's a bit confusing and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone to read. At least I wouldn't recommend it for teenagers. Maybe someone older who would be able to appreciate it more and possibly someone who is spiritual and open minded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment