Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Reflections on reading

Reading can be something a person loves or despises in life yet no matter what we all do it. I can not say that I personally love reading but when I must do it for a class I will. If I find a book that I really get into such as " Catcher in the Rye" by JD Sallinger, " Freedom Writers" , " Night" and others. I liked these books because some how I can relate to these books. I personally like books that are relastic yet real so I can see how others lived. Such as " Freedom Writers" because they talk about their lives and its just beyond interesting. The movie to that was phenominal. So, that means if you have not read it, you should and see the movie for it as well! Usually if I am given a book to read I probably get sucked right into if that plot is catchy. I hate reading and you have to wait for a juicy part to come up but usually its worth it. I do not usually read though if I have free time unless I am already in the middle of reading a book. I basically have mixed views on reading. I find it fun/interesting or boring/annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment